Welcome to the site.

A Topic [Lerl] Sans_t10-1-1
Welcome to the site.

A Topic [Lerl] Sans_t10-1-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to the site.
The site is brand new and we are currently working to provide you with the best experience possible.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~Plot~
A Topic [Lerl] PlotLine
A Topic [Lerl] Minibannert
~Navigation~
First things first:
Basic Rules
Guide to RP
Banned Techniques

Getting Started:
Character Registration
Element Rules
Latest topics
» A Topic [Lerl]
A Topic [Lerl] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 am by RyuuRyuu

» Gods amongst the Rain
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:30 am by Ginko

» Kyuurin The Ignorant. [WiP]
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:48 pm by Ignorance

» Missions & Currency
A Topic [Lerl] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 am by Ginko

» academy jutsu
A Topic [Lerl] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:39 pm by Kagejiro

» Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:31 pm by Koto

» Kagejiro Senju
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm by Koto

» Memory Erasing Seal
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:24 pm by Koto

» Generic Sealing Technique
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm by Koto

» Four Symbols Seal
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 pm by Koto

» Five-Seal Barrier Pass Technique
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 pm by Koto

» Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:51 pm by Koto

» Five Seal Barrier
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm by Koto

» Five Elements Unseal
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm by Koto

» Five Elements Seal
A Topic [Lerl] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm by Koto

Top posting users this week
No user
Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates
A Topic [Lerl] NRPG2
Donation
Please donate! Every penny really counts!
A Topic [Lerl] New_av12
Thanks to everyone!
Credits.

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

A Topic [Lerl]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginko

Ginko

Village : Rain
Lightning
Ryo(Money) : 437

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Keibetsu found himself wandering again in the direction of the shack he shared with his friend upon the hill. The area had become a place he would see almost every day, suggesting he was not out on a mission or pursuing some other endeavor. Luckily, it was a place that no others had found, and he wouldn't be one to advertise its existence to all the little Genin that might find it a 'cool' place to hang out. Of course, Keibetsu didn't mind kids, but this wasn't the place for them. Soon enough, the place would be very dangerous.

The reasoning for this? Today was a training day for Keibetsu, Koto, and someone new to the group that Keibetsu was going to meet. Someone who he was promised would fit in well, and benefit their abilities as a whole. With these thoughts in mind, Keibetsu had finally wandered his way to the shack, and continued on a small distance after it. There he would sit down in the grassy meadow, relaxing away from the knoll as he waited on his friend and acquaintance to arrive.

WC: 185/660
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

Fire
Ryo(Money) : 504

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:55 pm

With quick movements, Koto quickly made with way over the field which lay far west of the Sighing Feathers, heading towards the training spot he and Keibetsu always used. - The day was still in it's peak, with the sun resting high above the sky. As of the day, Koto had developed two new techniques, and came into contact with a very unique shinobi. One who was following him as we speak, though Koto purposely tried to keep ahead, using chakra to occasionally perform a body flicker. When Koto arrived at the field, he would come to a slow walk, his hands bringing themselves to his pocket, where they would likely stay until Takehiro caught up. "Keibetsu-san, I hope you trained well... I've learned quite the skillset today, and... I brought somebody for our plan" Koto would give a rather sly smirk, as he looked back, to the arriving white haired man.

(Short post, just quickly setting up my entrance for Ryuu)

Wordcount: 152/660
Back to top Go down
RyuuRyuu

Village : Snow
Wind
Ryo(Money) : 2

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 am

Takehiro was glad that Koto brought him along for training. He really needed a training partner just for the sake of company. Takehiro had just finished training with Koto for his sword. Koto had given him some tips and some ideas on what to create with it. Koto was an intellectual person and Takehiro knew that he needed someone of his intelligence to be at his full potential. He followed Koto into the field of Sighing Feathers. When he got there, he saw that there was someone waiting for them. A blonde haired man. Hmm. Takehiro just had to wonder what he would be doing with him. Would we all be training together? He started to speak. "Yo. Takehiro Kinzaburou of the Senju clan. Nice to meet you!"

WC: 128/660
Back to top Go down
Ginko

Ginko

Lightning
Ryo(Money) : 437

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:02 am

Keibetsu took note of a presence approaching him from behind. It was a familiar set of footsteps that he had heard many times, and it wouldn't escape his ears now as fleeting memories crossed through his mind. Words rode the breeze to Keibetsu's ears, and the persons identity was confirmed. "Keibetsu-san, I hope you trained well... I've learned quite the skillset today, and... I brought somebody for our plan." It was none other than Koto Eikoku, his good friend and shinobi partner.

"I've got some new tricks up my sleeve. But for now, I'm prepared to meet this person you've brought along. Where might he be?" But, it seemed as Keibetsu was asking this question, the new person made himself known to the two. Keibetsu stood and turned as he was speaking, the man's energetic words being almost palpable. "Yo. Takehiro Kinzaburou of the Senju clan. Nice to meet you!" Takehiro Kinzaburou, a Senju. This would be interesting, indeed.

"Keibetsu Suishin. The pleasure is mutual. I think we should get started as soon as possible." Keibetsu's stance retreated into that of a relaxed one, his body weight slumping back onto his left foot as his knees bent ever so slightly.

WC: 397/660
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

Fire
Ryo(Money) : 504

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 am

As Koto's new friends arrived promptly to answer Keibetsu's question, he would be forced to give him a rather god-awful look. "I don't think you can do that, Takehiro... You can't just have a last name and... Be part of another last name" Koto would slightly shake his head, showing the more relaxed and talkative side to himself, which Takehiro had not seen before. Through his mess of white hair, Koto would glance at his friend Keibetsu and move on. "I have devised the master of plans... With our friend as the tip of the iceberg..." Midway to his explanation, Koto would be forced to cut off, and laugh rather quietly to himself, trying his best not to break out into a full laughter, as he knew how the fits ended.

"Heh... Eh... Well, Keibetsu... That tree in the distance will be the target. For now, go into the ground and await the signal. - You should feel four paws getting closer to the tree, and when you do, use Earth Moving Core behind it, about a meter, and come up on top. But make sure to be far enough back that you can see down, and close enough that nothing can come up..." With his brief explanation, Koto would go through several hand seals, and crouch down. Beside him, the grass became disrupted by a steady flow of water which tore from it, quickly forming itself together into a rather odd looking beast, which immediately broke into a cackling fit. With the Hyena made, Koto gently struck the beast on it's hine leg, setting his Lightning Introduction Seal. "Now, when my beast gets several meters from that tree, put your sword in the ground, and send the ice ahead... The idea is to partially freeze my beast, so that when it gets to the tree... It can create a waste-land... Just... Do this, you'll see." With his brief explanation finished, the beast would fire off, running with great speed towards the tree in the distance.

Word so-far: 488/660
Back to top Go down
RyuuRyuu

Village : Snow
Wind
Ryo(Money) : 2

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 am

Keibetsu Suishin. That sounded like a nice name. Koto then made a point about Takehiro and him not being able to have two different last names. Well, he was born to the Kinzaburou family but fought for the Senju clan. It made sense to him. Anyway, it was time to get down to business. Koto ordered Keibetsu to hide underneath the ground and to come up when he felt four paws come closer to his position. He had to use earth moving core and to make sure that his positioning in the air was alright. Then Koto made the hand seals for the jutsu he used earlier, the Hyena jutsu. He also placed a lightning seal on the hyena's hind leg. Now it was time for Takehiro to get in on the action. Koto's orders were to place the sword on the ground and to send ice ahead to partially freeze and expand the Hyena which Koto had created. Takehiro followed orders and stabbed the sword onto the ground. He sent the sword's ice into the ground and into the aquifer. After absorbing some of the water from the ground, Takehiro brought the ice back to the surface and froze the Hyena. After it froze, Takehiro transferred ice from his sword to the Hyena, expanding its size by two-fold. Now he would have to wait for Koto and Keibetsu.

WC: 359/660
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Topic [Lerl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic [Lerl]   A Topic [Lerl] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Topic [Lerl]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Lounge :: Discussion Lounge-
Jump to: