Welcome to the site.

Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques Sans_t10-1-1
Welcome to the site.

Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques Sans_t10-1-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, welcome to the site.
The site is brand new and we are currently working to provide you with the best experience possible.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~Plot~
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques PlotLine
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques Minibannert
~Navigation~
First things first:
Basic Rules
Guide to RP
Banned Techniques

Getting Started:
Character Registration
Element Rules
Latest topics
» A Topic [Lerl]
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 am by RyuuRyuu

» Gods amongst the Rain
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:30 am by Ginko

» Kyuurin The Ignorant. [WiP]
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:48 pm by Ignorance

» Missions & Currency
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 am by Ginko

» academy jutsu
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:39 pm by Kagejiro

» Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:31 pm by Koto

» Kagejiro Senju
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm by Koto

» Memory Erasing Seal
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:24 pm by Koto

» Generic Sealing Technique
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm by Koto

» Four Symbols Seal
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 pm by Koto

» Five-Seal Barrier Pass Technique
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 pm by Koto

» Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:51 pm by Koto

» Five Seal Barrier
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm by Koto

» Five Elements Unseal
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm by Koto

» Five Elements Seal
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm by Koto

Top posting users this week
No user
Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques NRPG2
Donation
Please donate! Every penny really counts!
Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques New_av12
Thanks to everyone!
Credits.

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto

Koto

Village : Rain
Fire
Ryo(Money) : 504

Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm

- Flying Tool
Spoiler:

This technique summons tools I've trained to be familiar with. I can't just summon any sword, giant shuriken, bo (staff) and everything I want. For now, I only can do a Sickle, kunai, and Shuriken.

- Secret Technique: Ten Handed Crow
Spoiler:

Don't worry. It's not the type of thing that I can use to spy. And look through their eyes. I just control them, by using a... Not sure what to describe it as... But yea. And for now, I can only control 10 crows at most (Planning to train later and do more.) - Also, this requires a clasped hand seal (Ram) to summon the crows. After that I can fight and use them with thoughts.

- Secret Technique: Exploding Crow
Spoiler:

This technique isn't as strong as it sounds. The explosion is equivalent to an exploding tag. - And the crow is a perfect replica. - So it'd blend in with the other crows (I use it in collaboration with the above) and it'll only be one exploding crow at a time. For now. Like above, I will train everything. No worries. - And I make it explode with a one-handed tiger seal. (Like how Deidara sets things off. But that's not why I do it. It's just the 'release' seal, naturally fitting.)

Last edited by Adashino on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Village : Snow
Ryo(Money) : 375

Ninja profile
Jutsu list :

PostSubject: Re: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Flying Tool- could of sworn there was already a seal like this.. but that's fine. However, please describe how the tools get there and if you can pick which tool you want based off some third party aspect. so {EDIT}

Secret Technique: Ten Handed Crow- I am a bit confused. Are they actual crows or not. If so they need to be registered in the summoning place. Even if it is cannon. And if they are actual crows its going to take some modifying them to control them to that extent. Even pain had to put his rods in his summonings to control them. so {EDIT}

Secret Technique: Exploding Crow- this is getting into the realm of clay and explosion release and what not. To avoid this, I suggest editing it to include an explosive tag of some sort. Last time I checked a normal ninja could not cause his chakra to randomly explode under normal circumstances. so {EDIT}
Back to top Go down
https://narutocrossroadsrpg.rpg-board.net
Koto

Koto

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Quote :
Flying Tool- could of sworn there was already a seal like this.. but that's fine. However, please describe how the tools get there and if you can pick which tool you want based off some third party aspect. so {EDIT}
There is a technique like this, Kunai Knife Apparition. But like I said, I made this technique long before it, and it's more... Personal. And they get there like the Kunai Knife apparition. I just summon them to me. But I don't get the last part of your comment o.0

Quote :
Secret Technique: Ten Handed Crow- I am a bit confused. Are they actual crows or not. If so they need to be registered in the summoning place. Even if it is cannon. And if they are actual crows its going to take some modifying them to control them to that extent. Even pain had to put his rods in his summonings to control them. so {EDIT}

I don't mean I would actually do it by will, which I figured it'd be taken by. The thing is that I give them orders, think of it like the "Bat Controlling", they listen and act like summons, but on a smaller scale then One-Thousand Crows Technique. Think of it like a contract, Shino has one that gives the bugs his body as a host, and I have one which is to give them purpose.

Quote :
Secret Technique: Exploding Crow- this is getting into the realm of clay and explosion release and what not. To avoid this, I suggest editing it to include an explosive tag of some sort. Last time I checked a normal ninja could not cause his chakra to randomly explode under normal circumstances. so {EDIT}

This technique is meant to be used like Fire Release, and Clone Great Explosion. Like I tried to mention, I don't want people to imagine them as Clay xD - The idea is that it's infused with my chakra, and explodes with Fire Release. If that makes a difference. If not, I will gladly edit it with an exploding tag
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Ninja profile
Jutsu list :

PostSubject: Re: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 pm

I mean like.. if you have a kunai, a shurikan, a banana, or a bomb all in the seal. How can you select which one you want to summon out of the seal? Or is it just gonna come at random?

The other two ones. Just edit that stuff in that you described. And you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Koto

Koto

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Hmm. Well, for the ladder, think of it like a normal summoning. But done without hand seals, like I just throw out my hand, and a small cloud of smoke appears and I snatch a kunai out of the smoke. - But it's not something I will spam. - And you do so by learning to summon it. I haven't worked out that system yet, as it's not going to be like Generic Sealing, it's different. Later Keyan plans to learn it from me, so I'll have to think of that info anyway.

And yea, I figured that'd be taken wrong. - Just to further clarify, I don't mean like "This crow go here, and that there, and this ones wing twist slightly to dodge a blade" I mean something general like "Attack" or "Flock here".
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Ninja profile
Jutsu list :

PostSubject: Re: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 pm

cool approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques   Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Adashino's Custom Secret Techniques
Page 1 of 1